- This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions upon which we sell and supply the goods and services (the Products) listed on this website (the 'Website') to you.
- Before confirming your order please:
- Read through these terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 12. and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 16.
- Print a copy for future reference.
- By ordering any of the Products listed on this Website, you agree to be legally bound by these conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your purchase if you do not accept these terms and conditions as may be modified or amended and posted on this Website from time to time.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend the Website, our disclaimers and the Conditions at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether we have changed these Conditions.
2. ABOUT US
- This Website is owned and operated by Hannah Berridge, White House Farm, Benhall Green, Saxmundham, Suffolk IP17 1HL.
- You agree that email and other electronic communications can be used as a long-distance means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website.
- We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website.
4. OVERSEAS ORDERS
- Our Website is only intended for use by customers resident in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom).
- We may, in our sole discretion, accept orders for goods from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship them overseas. We may also agree to provide our services if you are resident in the European Economic Area (EEA), subject to reserving a right to amend the specifications or standards of the services offered on the Website and/or these Conditions or to refuse to accept an order for our services from you, if it will put an excessive strain on our business or if we have an objective reason for doing so. If we accept your order, you will be liable to pay for all and any additional costs that we incur in order to facilitate your order, such as (without limitation) extra shipping or postage costs. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case the additional costs are not acceptable.
- If we agree to supply any Products ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including the cost of delivery (in the case of goods). Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- When registering on the Website you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password.
- By registering on the Website you undertake:
- That all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website and purchasing the Products are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- To notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration or to your personal information.
- That you are over 18 or if under 18 you have a parent or guardian's permission to register with and purchase the Products from this Website in conjunction with and under their supervision.
- To only use the Website using your own username and password.
- To make every effort to keep your password safe.
- Not to disclose your password to anyone.
- To change your password immediately upon discovering that it has been compromised.
- To neither transfer or sell your username or password to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than you to use them.
- You authorise us to transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity.
- We reserve the right to terminate an agreement formed with you pursuant to clause 9. below and to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make any payment to us when due.
- You breach these Conditions (repeatedly or otherwise).
- You are impersonating any other person or entity.
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
6. ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE FROM THE WEBSITE
- To be eligible to purchase the Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or over.
- Be legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- Provide full details of an address in the United Kingdom or the European 4.Economic Area (if you reside in the EEA) for the performance or delivery of the Products
- If you are under 18, you may only use the Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, you must not use our Website.
- The prices of the Products are quoted on the Website.
- Prices quoted are for delivery (in the case of goods) and for performance (in the case of services) in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include delivery costs (in the case of goods), but exclude VAT (we are not VAT registered).
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery of the goods and/or we have commenced providing the services.
- Payment can be made by Pay Pal or posted cheque. I regret, we are unable to accept payment by credit or debit cards.
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your Pay Pal account or to your bank/building society by the presentation of your cheque. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of the goods to you.
- By accepting these Conditions you:
- Undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the products are correct and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Products ordered.
- Undertake that any and all Products ordered by you are for your own private or domestic use only and not for resale.
- We shall contact you should any problems occur with the your payment.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.
9. ORDER PROCESS AND FORMATION OF A CONTRACT
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any products ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Any order placed by you constitutes an offer to purchase the products from us. All such offers received from you are subject to acceptance by us and we reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided by you during the order process and we will not accept an order unless all details requested from you have been entered correctly.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Products ordered by you from the Website.
- A contract between you and us (the 'Contract') incorporating these Conditions will only exist after we have confirmation of payment from Pay Pal or your bank/building society and have confirmed that we have dispatched the goods. We will send you an email to confirm this (a 'Confirmation Notice'). The Confirmation Notice will amount to an acceptance of your offer to buy the Products from us. The Contract will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation Notice (whether or not you receive it).
- The Contract will relate only to the Products stated in the Confirmation Notice. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until we have sent you a separate Confirmation Notice relating to it.
- You must check that the details contained in the Confirmation Notice are correct and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You will be subject to the version of our policies and Conditions in force at the time that you order the Products from us, unless:
- Any change to those policies or these Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority.
- We notify you of any change to our policies or these Conditions before we send you the Confirmation Notice, in which case, we are entitled to assume that you have accepted it, unless we receive written.
- The Products will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which must be the address that is the registered address for your Pay Pal account or your bank/building society account. We may, where appropriate, and at our option, deliver all or part of the services, to the email address you supplied on registration or such other email address that we agree to use to communicate with you.
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the goods on arrival. If you are asked for your signature on delivery, you must examine the goods before signing for it.
- All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- Any dates quoted for delivering the goods and/or completing performance of the service are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods.
- The products may be sent to you in instalments.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check our Website for the last date of delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch all goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
11. RISK AND TITLE
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including the cost of delivery.
12. CANCELLING YOUR CONTRACT AND RETURNS
- Cancelling before receiving a Confirmation Notice
You may cancel your order for the Products at any time prior to receiving a Confirmation Notice from us so long as you contact us in writing. You can send us a cancellation notice by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Hannah Berridge, White House farm, Benhall Green, Saxmundham, Suffolk IP17 1HL. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the goods and services and your order reference number.
- Cancellation after receiving a Confirmation Notice
- You are entitled to cancel your Contract at any time prior to receiving the goods so long as you provide us with written notice or, if you have received the goods, so long as you provide us with written notice at anytime within 7 working days starting from the day after you received the goods. You can send your cancellation notice by email to email@example.com or a letter to Church Farm House Campsea Ash Nr Woodbridge Suffolk IP13 0PX. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the goods and your order reference number.
- Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the goods and other relevant instructions. You must then immediately return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. We reserve the right, at our option, to collect the goods from you. If we wish to collect the goods we will notify you of when they will be collected by us. We will charge you for the cost of collecting the goods and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you.
- The goods must be returned to us in the same condition in which you received them until such time the goods are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you. You must return the goods with its original packaging and the original invoice. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- If returning items by post, we recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting. These are available free of charge from the Post Office.
14. DAMAGED, FAULTY OR WRONGLY DELIVERED GOODS
We are not obliged to accept any rejection of items if this procedure is not followed. If returning items by post, you should include the original packaging and invoice. We also recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting. These are available without charge from the Post Office.
- We will offer you a refund of the full purchase price, including the cost of delivery for sending the goods to you, and the cost incurred by you in returning the goods to us, if it:
- Has been damaged on delivery.
- Is in a faulty condition.
- Has been delivered to you in error.
- It is your responsibility to check for damage or faults upon receipt of the goods. If there is a fault upon receipt of the goods, you should notify us immediately, detailing the problem whereupon we will send you a cancellation notice and provide details of where you should return the item(s) and any other relevant instructions.
15. INCORRECTLY PRICED OR DESCRIBED GOODS
If your order is cancelled or rejected and you have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund in accordance with clause 12.7.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all the information on our Website is accurate, errors may occur. In the unlikely event that the price and/or description of an item listed on the Website has been incorrectly advertised, we will not be under any obligation to sell or provide those goods and services to you.
- If we discover the error before sending you a Confirmation Notice we will at our discretion, either reject your order and notify you of such rejection, or inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description. If we give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description but either cannot contact you or do not receive your response within 14 days of sending you notification (whether or not you receive it), we will reject your order.
- If we discover the error after sending you a Confirmation Notice we may, at our discretion and without incurring any liability to you, cancel the Contract provided that the error is, in our reasonable opinion, obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you. We will notify you if we cancel the Contract.
16. DELIVERY BY INSTALMENTS
- The Products may be sent to you in installments. You may cancel the outstanding part of your order and receive a refund, if you have already paid, of the purchase price of the outstanding Products in accordance with clause 12.7.
17. PROCESSING REFUNDS
- We will examine any returned goods and will notify you about your refund or replacement item via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process a refund or delivery of a replacement item as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you are entitled to it. Refunds will be made by crediting your Pay Pal account or your Bank account according to which was originally used by you for payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or replacement and to recover the cost of returning or collecting the goods in the event that the goods are found to have suffered damage after delivery or have been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear or if the goods have not been returned with its original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The total contents of this website are owned by Hannah Berridge and may not be reproduced in whole or part for any commercial purpose without written permission. The copyright of the website is owned by Hannah Berridge and you may not alter or make any additions to it, or post any information on it.